domingo, 27 de septiembre de 2009

Strategic Business Plan

I keep going practicing my write English,
Today I'm trying to translate my post called "plan estrategico anticrisis" I put in January the 9.
These are the notes I took in a Professor Pedro Bueno conference.
First some general reflexions about crisis:

In all Trades, in all crisis, always someone survives.
Crisis don't ruin everything, something still works.
Some companies really crack because the crisis, but others crack because they haven't done well their job.
Cycles exist.
An Advice: Don't hide the problems to much time, under carpet.

Now some questions to make a Strategic Business Plan

-What could I do?, How many thing I could do?
-How could I finance it?
-Am I in the right place? (this is my one)
World is so little and it's no raining in all places.
-Have I got the right size? (I'm talking about the company)
-Who will do the labour?
Have I got the right labour team? (quality and quantify)
-Have I got the technological right level.
Kodak was the number one but cracks when digital photo born.
-Have I got the right structure capital?
-Have I got anything other companies don't have?
-It's better to give something else than sales.
The "low cost" only works if there is only one by sector.
-How much is my company?
I make money every day or I spend it

No hay comentarios: