lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2009

English Course

hi guys!
I'm in my last attempt to improve my English
I hope it works!

I've been studding English since I was a child but never I've could talking fine. I only understand not American neither British people talking slowly in English. (very slowly)

So I've taken three decisions (or "I make three decisions)
one: To study a new course. This time a "on line" course.
two: To put the TV always in original version (V.O.) without subtitle.
three: To write (in this blog) all the new things I learn and attract attention to me.
well there's another decision, I must travel to London or any place to practice, one time before 2010 Like you can see, my English is not too good, but it gets better. (irá mejorando?)
tomorrow more and better. a lot of more (like my Manolo would say)
I'm here to learn so please correct me if I'm wrong...
it helps me very much, thank you.
by guys!! (to be continued)

No hay comentarios: